Recreation routes: experts have identified the most popular travel destinations for Russians

OneTwoTrip, an online travel service, analyzed the search queries of Russian citizens for flights and found out where tourists plan to go this summer.

According to the results of the analysis, more than 80% citizens are considering vacation options on the territory of the Russian Federation. The rest of the 20%s are going on holiday abroad.

Among cities, the leaders in popularity are Sochi, which accounts for 16.8% of all queries in search engines, Simferopol with 14.3% and the Russian capital, where 8.8% tourists plan to go.

The TOP 10 popular cities for travel also included: St. Petersburg, Anapa, Krasnodar, Kaliningrad, Gelendzhik, Mineralnye Vody and Makhachkala.

The list of the most popular foreign destinations is still headed by the Republic of Turkey, where 7.7% Russians were interested in holidays. It is followed by Armenia and Cyprus with 5.9% and 5.4%, respectively. Users also searched for information about holidays in Georgia, Greece, Italy, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates.

In addition, according to the results of a survey conducted by the Superjob agency, 28% Russian citizens are not planning a vacation at all this summer. Respondents admitted that they would spend their holidays at home or in the country. 24% respondents are going on trips this year. Moreover, most of them will rest on the territory of the state - in the Crimea or the Krasnodar Territory.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *